I have one tooth a lil shorter than the other (front two teeth) what is recommended to repair longer and stronger looking without painful procedure?

Dr. David Mcnay
Dentistry

In brief: Three easy options

You have many options and it all depends on how much longer your tooth is.
Just a tiny bit and all that needs to happen is to smooth the longer one down a bit. If the difference is drastic then a veneer or orthodontics may be warranted. If it is moderate then some tooth colored bonding is the answer. None of these options are very painful. Just seek out a caring professional.

In brief: Three easy options

Dr. David Mcnay
Dr. David Mcnay
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

Most dentistry can be done relatively painlessly.
If you want "longer and stronger", you will likely need porcelain veneers or crowns placed on the teeth. You could also even the teeth out with braces, but I am guessing one of the teeth is broken, not just out of position, since you mention "repair." bonding could make them longer, but not as strong as with porcelain.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. William Forsythe