What is the best cure for thinning hair for men?

Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Start with simple
Rogaine then you can add in propecia (finasteride).

In brief: Start with simple
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology
In brief: 2 great options
The first thing you can do immediately is buy Minoxidil otc 5% and use twice daily.
I find that more people prefer the foam over the liquid as it isn't as irritating to the scalp. At about 9 months, you should notice thickening of the caliber of each hair. You can also go to your dermatologist for an rx for propecia (finasteride). There are some potential side effects, uncommon, that he or she will discuss.

In brief: 2 great options
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley
My pleasure. The sooner you start, the better your results. But, be patient. You must give it at least 9 months.
Dr. Marsha Davis