I want to have a well defined body althought I train hard but I can't do it so I want some tips note I don't take any supplements and no regular diet?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Balance, as in life
Fitness requires exercise and energy (food).
Doctors can provide exam and say what is best to do. Personal trainers can help with workouts. Most nutrition experts advise a balanced diet for brain and body. A person could seek a referral to a registered dietitian to ensure adequate nourishment daily. Please see my health guides to food and to exercise also.

In brief: Balance, as in life
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Fat content
You may have a small to moderate amount of body fat under the skin, that will keep you from "looking had.
" get your fat percentage checked, work on a diet that reduces your fat percentage. Your body may be set, unwilling to reduce is fat percentage, but working on your body fat percentage should help. Keep exercising for the right reasons - fitness, aerobic and cardiovascular health.

In brief: Fat content
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine