I have a vitamin B12 deficiency with leg cramps and anterior shin splint. Will it get cured forever or not. Will I be able to jog henceforth?

Probably. Leg cramping is due to venous disease (venous incompetence), heavy exercise, prolonged standing/working on legs, low potassium, calcium, magnesium. Vit B12 def can cause neurological symptoms like numbness/tingling, but has no bearing on cramping. Shin splint is muscle strain of anterior/posterior tibialis muscle from overuse. After rest/rehab you may resume jogging.
Maybe. First fix the vitamin deficiency (and address any underlying cause). Let the shin splints heal. Then begin jogging again at a slow pace, respecting your body and pulling back when there's pain. If the shin splints return, there are many, many other exercises you might enjoy that won't aggravate them.
Yes. Improve the B12 deficiency to help with energy. Leg cramps can also be due to low magnesium so take chelated magnesium which can help and probiotics to help with absorption of your vitamins.
Yes........... Shin splints are due to musculoskeletal reasons......For leg cramps fist thing rule out deonditioning. Vitamin B12 has nothing to do with it. See a good musculoskeletal specialist for your shin splint and leg cramps.
Not B12. I agree with the others. B12 isn't liekly to be the cause of you cramps and shin splints. Treat the vitamin deficiency but it is likely that you will need physical therapy for the shin splints. The therapy might help your carmps too, but if it doesn't, a different cause for the crfamps will need to be looked into.