I'm working in it sector. Because of my work timings, I don't get time for any physical activity. Suggest me easy and not time consuming excercise.?

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine
In brief: 10-minute walks
If you're not getting exercise, walking is a good way to start.
And you only have to do 10 minutes at a time to get benefit. Work up to taking three 10-minute walks 5 days a week and you'll be getting the recommended amount of exercise. Or you could do longer stretches on your days off. If you feel like you can't spare the time, remember that physical activity can improve your performance at work.

In brief: 10-minute walks
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Mini trampoline
Aldi store sells mini trampoline for $35 easy workout all your organs are able to get a workout and can be done whenever you can.

In brief: Mini trampoline
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine