Headaches.Nausea.Sleepy.No energy.Eating a lot gained a lot of weight...Spoting around menstral time but not normal...What can this mean?

Dr. Susan Wingo
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: May be >1 thing

That's a lot of symptoms to try to explain with one condition or process.
You should arrange to see your doctor for evaluation of these symptoms. In the meantime, cutting way back on your eating, particularly cutting down on carbs, should help reduce the weight gain, and might help with some of the other symptoms as well.

In brief: May be >1 thing

Dr. Susan Wingo
Dr. Susan Wingo
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Duration?

If the headaches and nausea are new in onset.
.. I'd be concerned about a process involving the brain. Combined with the symptoms of lack of energy/weight gain, etc. I'd be concerned about a possible pituitary process. If the headaches are long-standing with nausea - this could be migraine - but with the other symptoms i would consider a hormonal (thyroid issue).

In brief: Duration?

Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
2 comments
Dr. Patrick Melder
First concern: duration - if new onset... high concern. If long duration... less concern
Dr. Patrick Melder
Second concern: constellation of symptoms: headaches and nausea - concerning but by themselves could be migraine. Fatigue and weight gain: could be thyroid
Dr. Adam Smith