Hey dr, my i used to masturbate a lot and now i got a brown line on my dick what does indicate? Some said that the vessels in my penis are bleeding

Pathology

In brief: It's the grip

If you usually use a tight grip around the base of your shaft and rub hard, you're going to get a brown circle around yourself just beyond where you hand goes.
Most teenaged guys have this. It's a good idea to vary your technique to prepare you for different possible partners, but your mark isn't a problem. When the time comes for you to move to a real relationship, love responsibly and well.

In brief: It's the grip

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Vessels bulge usuall

And r not straight.
It's not likely a busted vessell. It's probably your pigmentation.

In brief: Vessels bulge usuall

And r not straight.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Adam Levy