After sex I find it difficult breathing. It started recently. I had no problem before.?

Dr. Mark Avdalovic
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Evaluate!

Might be due to multiple causes such as cardiac or lung disease.
It may be due to an abnormal heart rythm. It also could be due to less serious cause such as anxiety or related to the position you are using. Regardless this must be evaluated by your physician.

In brief: Evaluate!

Dr. Mark Avdalovic
Dr. Mark Avdalovic
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: PHT

Sex is a form of aerobic execise, in the average about 5mets (the metabolic equivalent we use in the stress test) -- so if you are now out of breath after sex, it means that you have elevated pressure in the lung -- and this could have many possible causes, some more serious than others.
Please see your doctor!

In brief: PHT

Please see your doctor!
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology