I did beta hCG test after 14 days blastocyst transfer. I did not get my period .Is their a chance I am pregnant?

Dr. Frank Yelian
In brief: Chance is very low
If your HCG is negative 14 days after blastocyst tranfer, your chance of pregnancy is very low.
Hcg is detectable 4 days after blastocyst transfer, although many center do the pregnancy test 7 or 9 days after et. If 14 days later still negative, your chance of pregnancy is very unlikely. The reason you have not started your period is because you are still use progesterone.

In brief: Chance is very low
Dr. Frank Yelian
Dr. Frank Yelian
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr Yelian's answer is good. However 4 days after blastocyst transfer is too early for a pregnancy test - the reason to wait longer such as 9 to 14 days is to be sure that the hCG from the triggering shot given before egg retrieval is gone and does not give us a false positive test. This does not apply to donor egg recipients or frozen embryo transfer cycles where there is no triggering shot.
Dr. Joshua Klein
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Highly unlikely
Unfortunately, if your b-hcg was negative 14 days after blast transfer, the chance you are currenty pregnant is essentially zero.
There are other reasons not to get your period after an ivf cycle (have you stopped your progesterone?) which would be far more likely than you being pregnant at this point. Sorry - good luck going forward!

In brief: Highly unlikely
Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Joshua Klein
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Unlikely
If the result of the bhcg was negative 14 days after transfer of blastocyst embryos, then unlikely to be pregnant.
Delay in menstrual period may be related to the hormones that you were producing (if fresh ivf cycle) or were taking (such as Progesterone supplementation). Of course, it's not impossible to spontaneously conceive the month after a treatment cycle either. May take urine preg test.

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Jane Van Dis