I did beta hCG test after 14 days blastocyst transfer. I did not get my period. Is their a chance I am pregnant?

Chance is very low. If your HCG is negative 14 days after blastocyst tranfer, your chance of pregnancy is very low. Hcg is detectable 4 days after blastocyst transfer, although many center do the pregnancy test 7 or 9 days after et. If 14 days later still negative, your chance of pregnancy is very unlikely. The reason you have not started your period is because you are still use progesterone.
Highly unlikely. Unfortunately, if your b-hcg was negative 14 days after blast transfer, the chance you are currenty pregnant is essentially zero. There are other reasons not to get your period after an ivf cycle (have you stopped your progesterone?) which would be far more likely than you being pregnant at this point. Sorry - good luck going forward!
Unlikely. If the result of the bhcg was negative 14 days after transfer of blastocyst embryos, then unlikely to be pregnant. Delay in menstrual period may be related to the hormones that you were producing (if fresh ivf cycle) or were taking (such as Progesterone supplementation). Of course, it's not impossible to spontaneously conceive the month after a treatment cycle either. May take urine preg test.