If I stop taking Zoloft (sertraline) cold turkey will I experience symtoms? I've stopped for almost a month ans can't sleep and have bad anxiety

In brief: Withdrawal symptoms!

Yes, you should not stop cold turkey.
Those symptoms that you are experiencing are withdrawal symptoms of the medication. I would recommend to get re-started on it (after consulting your prescriber) until the symptoms disappear then taper off slowly.

In brief: Withdrawal symptoms!

Yes, you should not stop cold turkey.
Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)

Yes, and also u risk recurrence of original symptoms the zoloft (sertraline) was treating in the first place.
Please discuss with your prescribing doc. Ways to gradually taper the zoloft (sertraline) if discontinuation is recommended.

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Eric Weisman