Should I breastfeed my baby after he spits up?

A baby who swallowed a lot of air will have a full stomach but not much calories in it.
Spitting up will leave him with not enough to call it a feeding.

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky

A mom may breastfeed her baby after he spits up; but the real question is how long to wait, between his spitting and resuming breastfeeding.
If the baby is not sick & is not a newborn, and mom felt a letdown & heard the baby swallowing, then he might be full & can wait a few hours until the next feeding. If the baby hasn't drank much but spit from a burp, he can try re-feeding after a few minutes.