I'm a women is there anything I could eat or do to reduce facial and body hair growth?

See a doctor. If you are the one with the dark armpits, dark neck, and you are overweight, and hairy, you should see your doctor in case the cause for these symptoms is a hormonal abnormality(there are several possible syndromes or abnormalities for this). Often these symptoms may be associated with menstrual irregularity. You might need to see a hormone specialist (an endocrinologist).