My erection gets lost while penetrating. Is there any medications. I m 26 yrs old..

Look for cause first. To assess if one's erections have weakened, he should visit a primary doctor, who can check for possible causes: stress, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, low testosterone, artery disease, high cholesterol, smoking, alcohol, etc... Causes found can be treated to help make erections stronger, firmer, longer lasting. A urologist can evaluate. Meds like viagra, cialis, or Levitra (vardenafil) may help.