My period is 10 days late. I have sore breasts snd sensitive nipples. Negaive home pregnancy test. What's wrong with me?

Irregular periods . Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.