My arms and hands fall asleep when I sleep but its super painful sensation, like my bones r burning and r about to explode.Some of my fingers stay hrs?

Dr. K. Olson
In brief: Neurology consult?
Occasionally sleeping on your back can put pressure on the ulnar crease ("funny bone") and compress the nerve causing discomfort in the area beyond.
If the bed is firm or if you have injuries involving those areas it may be more likely to occur. Certainly neck nerve compression - often due to arthritis or injury - can cause a radiculopathy (tingling and pain). Kinking your neck while reading?

In brief: Neurology consult?
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson