My MRI read benign shotty lymph node nodules in both right and left groin, what does this mean?

Don't Worry. Shotty lymph nodes mean slightly enlarged lymph nodes that have responded to a source of infection below the level of the nodes, usually in the legs. If they are tender, it means there is an active infection going on, which you should look for and treat. If you feel the lumps and they are not tender, it means that the infection has likely cleared up. It is not a source of worry.
Probably nothing. Lymph nodes are frequently seen, particularly in the groin area. If they are not enlarged and of normal architecture they probably are due to prior inflammation - possibly subclinical - and likely not significant.. If symptoms or concern persist, or enlargement or pain develops then of course see your dr.