I have pain in the bottom of my foot at the center. This pain occured suddenly. Any ideas?

Dr. Michael Gofeld
Pain Management

In brief: Fasciitis, neuroma

Potentially it is related to either plantar fasciitis (inflammatory condition of connective tissue) or benign tumor of a small nerve (morton neuroma).

In brief: Fasciitis, neuroma

Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. Michael Gofeld
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine

In brief: Stress fracture?

While impossible to tell from here , the possibility of a metatarsal stress fracture needs to be evaluated.
Also other possibilities might include an interdigital neuroma or acute plantar fasciitis which could cause acute pain under the foot. Recommend exam and possible xray for further evaluation.

In brief: Stress fracture?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine