My friend has acid reflex disease and pukes up everthing she eats. There's no doctor that'll accept her insurance & shes really hungry, what can we do?

Needs to be seen. I'm concerned about your friend - especially the vomiting - that usually doesn't happen with acid reflux. Your friend needs to get evaluated - if she has medicaid, she can look for an fqhc or county clinic which for certain will accept her insurance. If its a commercial insurance, she needs to get a listing from the company of docs in her network. You're a good friend for caring, good luck!
Emergency room. When someone sounds like your friend, they are sufficiently affected by their problem to believe they need emergent/urgent care. They cannot be turned away from the er by law. Than call your friends insurance company directly and find a participating doctor.