I think my testosterone medication is causing high blood pressure. What do I do?

Talk to your doctor. You are possibly correct. Testosterone supplements (cream, injetions, etc) can cause blood pressure to rise through more than one mechanism. You need to talk to your doctor about why did you start the medication (a number, a severe problem), whether to continue/decrease/stop, and to look into other possible causes/treatments for high blood pressure.
See your MD. Hello, the most appropriate action: call your prescribing physician and ask this question.