I've removed kwires from my healed ulna and radius fracture and i would like to know when will i get full motion of wrist and when will it be stronger?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Much depends upon th

E extent of injury, residual deformity, tissue factors , general health etc, but assumong good health and adequate alignment for a n injury that was treatable with expectant decent results it typically is a 3-4 month procress from injury to feeling more normal but subtle things can linger for months later. Despite returning to full activity long before that.
Note this is a very general answer.

In brief: Much depends upon th

Note this is a very general answer.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Depends

It depends on how hard you rehab and the typ of fracture.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine