How long after miscarriage can it be until its oossible to get repregnant?

In brief: 2 to 6 weeks

You will usually ovulate by 2 to 4 weeks after a miscarriage, and so it's possible to become pregnant at that time.
I recommend waiting until you have had at least one normal menstrual period to give the uterus a chance to "flush" the lining at least once after the miscarriage. The 1st normal period is usually 4-6 weeks after the miscarriage so the next fertile time is about 2 weeks after that.

In brief: 2 to 6 weeks

Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Depends

Usually the body will return to normal function and will ovulate again between 2-4 weeks.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu