I had my period jan 18 and since feb 7 I have been having very tender breast on them but I have negative pregnancy test could I still be pregnant?

Trust the test . Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. Sounds like just a late period.