What is the long term effects of taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) from childhood to adulthood.

NO STUDIES AVAILABLE. There are no studies availble , but we know that it increases the BP and increases your heart rate as well.There may be increase of build up of free radicals based on animal studies. Of course adderal is an appetite suppressant and can cause weight loss or not gaining weight and vitamin deficiency, and has to be monitored for that.
See below. I'm not an expert in this area but , in my opinion, all these drugs have significant negative effects on the brain and body. They may help a certain area but the also change other areas of the brain as well. Long term studies are likely being done, so i don't have a specific answer for you. Maybe others here will.