Can u get HPV warts in mouth; how long before they show up ?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Yes, common
I generally see one or two cases of hpv warts in peoples mouths a week.
Almost all of these warts are asymptomatic. They are discovered only by looking. I recommend that these always be removed.

In brief: Yes, common
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Yes/Unkown
Yes you can but the time before onset is unknown.
Very high incidence of sqaumous cell carcinoma in known oral hpv carriers. There has been an increase in oral cancers in non-smokers because of rise in oral sex and hpv transmission. If you have oral papillomas, have them removed and get a thorough oral exam by your dentist or ENT regularly.

In brief: Yes/Unkown
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham