What can I do bout a vaginal itch that I have had for more then six month s my gyn says there is nothing wrong but I know it is?

Dr. Megan Bird
In brief: Second opinion
I would encourage you to get a second opinion.
There are so many causes of itching. Some are infections: yeast, bacterial vaginosis. But others are skin diseases like lichen sclerosus or lichen planus. You should have a full physical exam, cultures and possibly a biopsy. I know that doesn't sound like fun but a diagnosis will save you so much trouble!

In brief: Second opinion
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
If the usual medications for yeast and BV haven't worked, it is time for a biopsy.
Dr. Renee Harris
In brief: Another opinion
If you are not improving, you may want to get a second opinion either from another gyn or a dermatologist.
There are several skin conditions that can cause vilvar itching.

In brief: Another opinion
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Adam Levy