I always get headaches almost everyday sometimes migraines. Is their a reason why this is happening to me?

Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Headaches

Headaches could be coming from tension, eye strain, tooth grinding, dehydration, lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring, or chronic sinus problems.

In brief: Headaches

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: Avoid Rebound

Daily headache may be made worse by continuing to medicate and chase these headaches will make them worse.
You need to see a headache specialist to get a diagnosis and a plan of treatment. Treatment is most successful with preventive medicine to reduce the severity and frequency of your headaches.You need to get a cause for these headaches, regardless, so see a doctor.

In brief: Avoid Rebound

Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Eric Weisman