I'm a 21 year old female that sometimes have sharp pains in my lower left abdomen. Pregnancy tests are negative and menstrual cycles are irregular.?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Eval Needed
Sometimes no cause is found but usually the cause is gyn.
You might have ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, or endometriosis. Sometimes even a chronic inflammation of the appendix can cause that pain. It is important to be evaluated so that you can start to get some relief.

In brief: Eval Needed
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Todd Guynn
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Abd pain
With basic blood tests completed, often an ultrasound will be recommended to look for ovarian abnormalities.
If nothing is identified , differential diagnosis includes endometriosis. This often will require laparoscopy. See your pcp or gynecologist for additional suggestions

In brief: Abd pain
Dr. Todd Guynn
Dr. Todd Guynn
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham