I think I might have mono I am very tired all the time and I don't do anything to intense and my throat is constantly sore. Is there something I can do?

Pathology

In brief: Need to be seen

The most important thing to rule out is acute HIV infection.
This does sound like infectious mononucleosis (epstein-barr), but it can also be toxoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus, or a couple of less-common entities. Some physicians use glucocorticoids to abort the fatigue of infectious mono; others are concerned that this is too risky. But getting diagnosed should be easy. Good luck.

In brief: Need to be seen

In brief: Get medical check up

Mononucleosis presents with swollen tonsils that may have white to yellow exudates, skin rash, enlarged lymph nodes on the front & back of your neck and enlarged spleen &/or liver. Your white blood cell will be elevated.
A monospot test will show - or + for mono & antibody titers can distinguish btwn old vs new infection.

In brief: Get medical check up

Dr. Marsha Davis