I have shakyness all around my body im sweaty I've been throwing up all day I get hot flashes, dizzness and im sweating. What is this? Im not pregnant.

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Please seek care!
What you are describing could be due to a number of different things depending on your medical history including your age, presence or absence of chronic medical problems, and whether or not you are taking medications.
It could be that you are having menopause or having some serious medical problem like carcinoid. But it is not possible to evaluate appropriately based on the information provided.

In brief: Please seek care!
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Jane Van Dis