I have been diagnosed with suspicion of ulcerative colitis but I have no fever, pain or blood in stool, only a great urge to have a bm 4-8 times a day?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Mild; get checked

If uc is suspected, need a colonoscopy/biopsies to check.
More limited exams like flexible sigmoidoscopy will tell if rectum and sigmoid are inflamed; anoscopy will tell if distal (far end) of rectum is inflamed. Uc starts in rectum, heads north. Mild symptoms, mild cases don't have fever, pain, blood. If uc is brewing, and undiagnosed, untreated, can develop the above symptoms and more.

In brief: Mild; get checked

Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Suspicion Ulcrcoliti

I dont know what you mean by suspicion.
Did you have colonoscopy and biopsy, that should confirm the suspicion if you have it and start traetment with asachol.If the suspicion is not confirmed then you will need diffrent therapy after proper diagnosis is made.

In brief: Suspicion Ulcrcoliti

I dont know what you mean by suspicion.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Arnon Rubin