Im 18 years old im having pimples problem from the past 3 years they are leaving stains on my face , please suggest me something ?

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Good skin hygiene
Proactiv is proven to work.
Need to cleanse and moisturize the skin. Chemical peels can help and cosmetic lasers and ipl can help.

In brief: Good skin hygiene
Proactiv is proven to work.
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Emil Shakov
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dermatology
In brief: See a dermatologist
A dermatologist will be able to prescribe some topical medications to heal the acne pimples, prevent new ones from forming, and help lighten the dark spots that are left after the pimples heal.
This phenomenon, called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, is very common in people with darker skin.

In brief: See a dermatologist
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dr. Shontae Buffington