How can I prevent from getting a other varicose vein in my legs?

Stockings. The only treatment that will prevent you from getting more varicose veins is to wear compression stockings. This will prevent you from developing further enlargement and thus pain in current varicose veins. You may need treatment at some point but the stockings will help you most in the long run.
Varicose veins. If you have varicose veins, then you most likely have an underlying vein problem, such as venous insufficiency or venous reflux, which can be very easily treated in the office setting, under local anesthesia, using minimally invasive, laser treatment, with minimal downtime or discomfort. You should be seen by a vein specialist, at an experienced vein treatment center, who can perform an ultrasound.
Varicose veins. this depends on the type of varicose veins you have. Spider veins are more common in women and due to hormonal changes, and as such they may continue to develop through your menstrual cycles through menopause. Larger size varices can be treated, depending upon the issue,, and going forward use of support stockings would be helpful. bioflavinoids.horsechetnut,diosomin,hesperidin may offer benefi.
Heredity. If you have inherited the tendency to develop varicose veins, there is nothing you can do to change that risk, as dr. Korona said. Once you have varicose veins, all you can do about them is to have treatment as dr. Schwartz said. Once treated, wearing graduated compression stockings will help to keep new varicose veins from developing as quickly, as dr. Salartash said. Nothing else helps.
Stockings . The best way to prevent recurrent varicose veins in the long term is stockings. Once the underlying venous insufficiency has been treated then it is time to control the residual veins from getting larger. Wearing stockings will control the veins and reduce the recurrences.