An MRI a couple of years ago showed a bulging disc which caused a pinching of my nerves that went to my feet which caused my toes and feet to be numb?

Dr. Carl Decker
Radiology
In brief: Sounds possible
The disc is material between vertebral bodies in the lumbar spine.
Nerves travel in a central canal behind the vertebral body and nerves leave the central canal through foramina. When the disc bulges it can contact the nerves either in the central canal or in the foramina as the nerves leave the central canal.

In brief: Sounds possible
Dr. Carl Decker
Dr. Carl Decker
Dr. R. Morgan Stuart
Neurosurgery
In brief: Not uncommon
A pinched nerve as a result of a bulging disc can often result in a host of symptoms commonly referred to as a radiculopathy.
This can include a shooting pain from the back, down through the buttocks and into one of the legs. This can be accompanied by electrical-like sensations, or numbess and tingling of the toes or feet.

In brief: Not uncommon
Dr. R. Morgan Stuart
Dr. R. Morgan Stuart
In brief: Foot problems
From low spine issues are very common.
See spine surgeon and or neurologist for this problem.

In brief: Foot problems
From low spine issues are very common.
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Eric Weisman