Is there anything I can do for floaters in my eyes.It is driving me crazy!?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: See an eye doctor
Floaters can have several causes.
Most commonly, the gel that fills the back of the eye starts liquifying (this is normal) and develops cracks that fill with water. Bits of gel fall into these cracks and bounce around. Other causes include inflammation, retinal tears and even detachments. Any new or worsening floaters require a dilated eye exam to rule out more serious causes.

In brief: See an eye doctor
Floaters can have several causes.
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Find the reason
If you are bothered by floaters and there is no definite diagnosis, you will need to be seen to make sure there is nothing going on.
Some floaters may be bothersome but benign, meaning there is nothing serious or to be treated, but there are other types of floaters that signify a problem that needs to be taken care of quickly.

In brief: Find the reason
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Andrea Brand