When should my baby spit up?

In brief: More than you think
All bebies have "wet burps", a bit of milk is regurgitated when ever you try burping or sometimes when you change positions.
Babies muscles, including the one that keeps food from coming up once it is in the stomach are less developed and it will take some time for them to be coordinated and strong. As long as the baby is happy and thriving it should not be a concern.

In brief: More than you think
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: OFTEN...
After all, most mom's have baby showers.
And most mom's buy or get gifts of burp cloths and bibs. There is a big reason to have stocks of these for a baby. And this is because all babies spit up and many do it frequently. I am always shocked by how many parents prepared for spitting up and then are shocked and worried when baby does it. Spit up is fine unless it hurts or baby doesnt gain weight.

In brief: OFTEN...
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Shontae Buffington