Can lightly touching my eyebrow that causes a strange ache be something more simple than trigeminal neuralgia ? My pain isn't intense. Only when touch

Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Hard to say

Things like what you have are difficult to help with without seeing and examining the painful areas.
Make an appointment with your medical doctor.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Jeffrey Kalt
This doesn't sound like trigeminal neuralgia which is usually EXTREMELY painful.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Supraorbital

Supraorbital neuralgia is a rare disorder clinically characterized by the following symptoms: unilateral pain in the supraorbital nerve, pain on pressure tenderness on the supraorbital notch and pain is 100% blockable with supraorbital nerve blockade.
TN is unlikely and the pain is very intense.

In brief: Supraorbital

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Jonathan Jassey