How do I get rid of ankle pain?

Seek help. It is difficult to know why you are having ankle pain without an evaluation. I would recommend seeing a physical therapist to determine what might be going on with your ankle and to develop a treatment program appropriate for you.
Depends. There are too many sources of ankle to pain to list here and equally many ways to address the pain. The treatment and the ability to control it would depend on an accurate diagnosis and workup. See a foot and ankle specialist for the right plan.
Need a diagnosis. Much like when you take your car in for repairs, prior to jumping to treatment, you need a diagnosis for the cause of your pain.