Can I take multiple vitamins daily?

In brief: Yes, once a day

If a person has knowledge of nutrition and has a very balanced diet, then he or she may not need to take a daily multivitamin because his foods contain enough.
I recommend each person take a multivitamin because many people don't have a truly balanced diet. Some people also need extra vitamin d, calcium, folate, omega3, etc..., depending on individual issues. Generally, there are no side effects.

In brief: Yes, once a day

Dr. Deepti Saxena
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Professional brand

It depends upon age and health conditions.
Most of the easily availble vitamins do not support it fully and hence it would be a good idea to get it tested while annual physical and take it appropriately instead of flushing it out.

In brief: Professional brand

Dr. Deepti Saxena
Dr. Deepti Saxena