Does a removed prostate effect your testostorone and yiur libido?

Should not. Testosterone is produced in the testes and thus removing the prostate should not effect your testosterone level. Neither should prostatectomy have an effect on your libido, although it might have a negative psychological effect because your ejaculate usually goes up into your bladder, rather than down the urethra after your prostate is removed.
Libido vs ED. While prostatectomy shouldn't affect your libido, any form of prostate cancer therapy, whether surgery, radiation, etc, can sometimes cause erectile dysfunction, or the inability to obtain/maintain an erection sufficient for sexual relations. If this happens repeatedly, ED can lead to loss of libido. Sometimes, PDE-5 drugs like Viagra (sildenafil) work while others inject penis. Some men use a vacuum device.