What is the best treatment, perscription, for testosterone replacement therapy? Best: application and dosage.

Many options. Typically the testosterone gels applied once daily have are best at increasing and stabilizing levels. However there are newer applications such as a solution applied under the arm and foam. Most of these are equivalent in how well they work. Injections are the cheapest but the level decreases in between doses. Often which application depends on the insurance and dose can vary per patient.
Multiple Options. Once the DX has been made {usually tot. Test. Less than 300ng/dl via morning blood draw} options: * HCG inj: stimulates testis to make more t, preserves fertility * testoterone shot: every 7-10 days, most well studied * topical cream/patches: most popular * pellet implants: low dose, 100% patient compliance, last 3-6 months * oral supplements: no proven benefit, otherwise they would be a drug.