I have varicocel or varicose veins in my scrotum, can surgery help, my doc said its nothing to worry about. Please help here am depressed?

Risk versus benefit. Your doc is letting you know the health risk of varicocele is low. However, okay to ask for surgery referral to learn about benefit in your case. Take a friend or family with you to appointment. Good luck.
See Urologist. This is a varicoceole and can be quite easily addressed by your urologist. Seek a consultation. Do not suffer needlessly.
Better approaches. This can be treated by injecting the the veins with medicine to make them close off by scarring down. It is done through a small puncture in the vein.