I am 19 and I have started getting migraines & headaches everyday what can I do about them & what could be the reason?

David Miller
In brief: See your doc
You have asked exactly the right question.
Any new headache needs to be worked up by the doc to determine it's cause and proper treatment. That's the first place to start. As recommended, your family dr. Is a good place to start. If necessary, he will refer you to a neurologist who specializes in migraine management.

In brief: See your doc
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dentistry
In brief: Depends
The reasons for migraines vary greatly.
Clenching/grinding your teeth, especially when sleeping, is a known factor. Nerve problems and stress/psychological issues are also common factors. But there are many other possibilities. You may need multiple doctors if there are multiple causes. Best bet is to see your physician for an exam and guidance on how to proceed.

In brief: Depends
The reasons for migraines vary greatly.
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. Brett Noorda
Dr. Cindy Juster