I pulled my quad playing soccer. Can i still jog without delaying healing or furthering the injury as long as there is little to no pain?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Muscle strain

If you have a muscle strain it will generally be quite symptomatic.
If you have no pain and are able to exercise you should be able to do this very carefully. At any indication that you have pain would stop and allow this to heal by refraining from further exercise.

In brief: Muscle strain

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. SCOTT SWOPE

In brief: Yes easy

Yes you may exercise easily.
Walk or jog at an easy pace. Rice, rest, ice, mild pressure elevate may also help. If you have access to an athletic trainer, have them check you and offer suggestions.

In brief: Yes easy

Yes you may exercise easily.
Dr. SCOTT SWOPE
Dr. SCOTT SWOPE
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine