How long will my baby have baby acne?

1-3 months old. In my experience, all but the most mild cases of infant acne peak in the second month of life and then fade gradually over the following few weeks. I tell parents that it will probably get worse before it gets better. Happily, in some cases, both they and I are pleasantly suprised.
2-3 Weeks. Baby acne is a common, self-limited condition that does not require treatment, but can be lessened with the application of a weak steroid cream. Acne that persists past 1 month old is probably not acne and should be reexamined by your pediatrician.