My daughter who is a active 3 yr. Old has a small bump on her right wrist which I just noticed a couple of months ago should I be worried?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: See doctor.
There are a number of possibilities as the cause, and the best way to find out what it is and what to do for it is to have her doctor take a look.

In brief: See doctor.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Troy Reyna
Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Ganglion
In active children the most common mass to appear on the wrist and it is usually on the dorsal aspect(top of wrist) is a ganglion.
Most are asymptomatic and can be watched. If symptomatic or restricts range of motion then surgery is indicated. Surgery is safe and simple and can be done on outpatient basis. A pediatric anesthesiologist will make it go smoother

In brief: Ganglion
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Cindy Juster