What can I do naturly to increase my tetasrone?

Dr. Robert Dons
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Naturally increase T
Best way to increase the bioavailable testosterone is to reduce abdominal fat which results in less conversion of t to estrogen.
No dietary supplements help to do this but portion control and vigorous exercise do. [lose the gut-get it up].

In brief: Naturally increase T
Dr. Robert Dons
Dr. Robert Dons
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Increase testosteron
I would add that testosterone has two break down products, estrogen and dihydrotestosterone and a precursor called dhea.
To help improve it naturally you can try the dhea and use an estrogen blocker such as dim (or eat a head of red cabbage daily). Please make sure your proetate is healthy before engaging in these therapies.

In brief: Increase testosteron
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Adam Smith