I am super tired, but I can't sleep at all, I feel like I can't breathe when I try to slee and my heart races, my mom says its anxiety? Or panic attack

Dr. David Duhon
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Just insomnia

This sounds like what is called psychophysiologic insomnia, a self-perpetuating condition.
When you go to bed, you worry that you won't fall asleep, and the worrying prevents you from relaxing enough to fall asleep, which leads to more worrying, etc. This is a very common condition. I recommend a book by dr. Peter hauri, no more sleepless nights.

In brief: Just insomnia

Dr. David Duhon
Dr. David Duhon
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice

In brief: Mindfulness

Try reading on mindfulness.
It is an amazing way to get rid of anxiety without medication.

In brief: Mindfulness

Try reading on mindfulness.
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Umesh Patel