At home ankle physical therapy exersices?

Core too! Besides the calf stretching and ankle proprioception exercises- alphabets/bosu- which are vital, a good core strengthening program will help prevent re-injury in the future. Planks, bridges, are useful single leg balance on uneven surfaces (foam, towel, etc) helps with both core strength and proprioception.
Ankle exercises. For range of motion, draw every letter of the alphabet in the air with your toes. Strengthen your calves with toe raises and your shins and lateral leg with band exercises, progressing to standing 'cutting' and jumping (plyometric) exercises. Don't forget to work on 'proprioception' (sensation of joint position) with balance exercises on a bosu ball, which can prevent a future sprain.