I spit blood most mornings despite going to bed with a brushed and cleaned teeth, what is wrong with me?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Ain't normal

It's hard to say.
.. It could be blood from your sinuses/nasal cavity or from large vessles or "varicies" at the back part of the tongue. Either way, i would get it checked.

In brief: Ain't normal

It's hard to say.
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder

In brief: Hard to tell

The blood may be coming from a number of places.
When is the last time you hade a dental check up and cleaning? Do you have gum disease? Brushing and flossing does not always prevent these problems. Have yourself examined locally to rule out any problems with your gums, and then see your physician.

In brief: Hard to tell

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Adam Smith