Is pt for recovery from navicular sfx recommended? I have ball of foot and toe pain when walking in regular shoes now that I'm out of the cam walker.

May be of benefit. Physical therapy may be of benefit for strengthening. Consult with your doctor to see when physical therapy can be started.
YES. If the fracture is healed pt is recommended. There is inherent stiffness and weakness after any fracture ofthe foot or ankle due to the immobilzation in a cast or brace.
Yes. After any significant period of immobilization, there is loss of muscle strength and mass. Pt will help to restore that, as well as restore proprioception and aid in return to a normal gait.